1.Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
IDENTIFICATION: CAFÉS EL CRIOLLO S.A
ADDRESS: San Valero Industrial Polygon, ship 83. – 50013 – ZARAGOZA.
TFNO: 976 500 228
EMAIL: Sales (A) cafeselcriollo.es
– Data Protection Officer (DPD):
Sasslong Aplicaciones Jurídicas, S.L. (Elece Legal).
EMAIL: info (A) elecelegal.com
2. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In CAFES EL CRIOLLO S.A treats the information provided to us by interested persons for administrative and commercial management purposes with direct clients of CAFES EL CRIOLLO,or customers provided by our commercial networks, attention to requests and shipment of products, offers and campaigns adapted to your needs. Management of users of the website, about our online buying and selling services, including sending goods to customers at your home. Marketing-related purposes.
3. How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the periods legally established for the fulfillment of legal obligations and as long as the data subject does not exercise the rights of deletion or limitation of the processing.
4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
- Execution of a contract: purchase and sale of products and services provided.
- Legitimate interest of the Controller: Recital 47 of the EU GDPR 2016 /679: (47) The legitimate interest of a controller, the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes may be considered to have been carried out in the legitimate interest of further processing. Your identifying and contact details will be used for direct marketing purposes under recital 47 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, to inform you of our products and services that may be of interest to you by regular mail, email or SMS.
- Legitimate interest of the Responsible: transfer of data to suppliers for the provision of the services provided.
- Consent of the interested party: sending commercial communications of our products and services, sending newsletter to users registered in our forms on our website.
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Public administration, for the purpose of complying with legal obligations.
- Banks, savings banks, in order to comply with monetary obligations.
- Companies and organizations related to the controller: advice, it, webmaster, transport, in order to provide and supply the services and / or products requested.
- Online payment systems and operators, for the purpose of online transactions.
6. Data transfers to third countries
No data transfers are planned to third countries.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not CAFÉS EL CRIOLLO S.A is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. You also have the right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, CAFÉS EL CRIOLLO S.A . stop processing the data, except for overriding legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
When sending commercial communications using the legitimate interest of the controller as a legal basis, the data subject may object to the processing of his/her data for that purpose.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that you feel your rights regarding the protection of your personal data are violated, especially where you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through its website: www.agpd.es.
8. How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process in CAFÉS EL CRIOLLO S.A. comes from the data subject himself, from our commercial network, and from the contact forms of the website https://www.cafeselcriollo.com/
The categories of data being processed are:
Postal and electronic addresses.
Special categories of personal data are not processed (these are data revealing ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person, health data or data relating to a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation).